- Brand Development and Management
- Logo Design
- Marketing Collateral
With twenty years experience local graphic designer John Gibbs works closely with small to medium sized businesses focusing on creating eye-catching graphic design solutions. Improve your brand equity with a brand development strategy and a strategic digital marketing solutions for a greater online and offline business profile.
- Logo Design – Great logo design is used as an anchor to your business whilst connecting with your target audience
- PDF Digital Brochure Design – A growing in demand is PDF digital brochure design. This is mainly because it is an extremely cost effective way to deliver information about your business to clients to anywhere on the planet and at any-time.
- Flyer Design – For print this is a tried and tested way to present your product and services
- Icon Design – For brand consistency and web equity it is critical to have complimentary icon sets created
- Website Development – If you are looking to upgrade your web presence to a Joomla or WordPress website you will have the peace of mind that with over 20 years experience in website design and development your website will look professional and also be affordable compared to city prices.
- Exhibition Popup Banner Design – From business cards to large format exhibition designs such as popup banners will work with you to get the professional look and feel to get the most from your business brand.
- PowerPoint Presentations – Deliver your message in a professional and slick manor that compliments your brand
Your graphic design solution will be created using the latest in software technologies by John Gibbs to ensure your design/artwork files are of the highest quality. Your approved artwork will be yours to keep and do with as you please without any hidden third party licencing costs. The files your are given at the end of the design process will ensure the final result will be of the highest resolution output possible. The file formats you will be provided with will also mean they are compatible with all printing companies should you wish to pass the artwork on to third parties for other marketing collateral materials in order to maintain your business brand identity.
From Logo design to PDF corporate brochure design Get2it will work closely with you, offering ideas and suggestions that help in the design development process and ultimate success of your marketing campaign strategy.